Store Manager - Mechanicsburg store
Are you passionate about coaching and guiding a team towards excellence? Shentel has the opportunity for you to take a hands-on approach to personally influence and positively impact the success of one of our wireless retail locations! The Retail Store Manager role offered by Shentel allows you to develop strategies to drive performance, maintain the needs of our existing subscribers, and increase profitability in one of our Sprint branded stores. This position empowers you to collaborate on marketing projects that will increase sales, satisfy our existing customer base, and positively impact your community. The store manager role will challenge you to maintain your store to the highest standards, and empower the right candidate to foster a collaborative and positive environment for you and your individual contributors. You’ll be given the tools to motivate and coach your team to meet and exceed goals while maintaining operational excellence.
You Bring to the Table:
- The passion to mentor and guide the development of your store team
- The devotion to give back and serve your community
- The drive to consistently exceed the store’s goals
- The agility to move between customer and team interactions and other daily tasks smoothly
- The flexibility to work with both internal and external customers – including your team - no matter who they are and what their needs might be
- The resourcefulness to research solutions to obstacles and challenges, and coordinate with varying departments on their resolution
- The awareness to use your time effectively to ensure store expectations are met daily
- The diligence to meet all record-keeping and cash handling standards on time
- The business acumen to effectively and professionally manage change in a fast paced environment
- The capability to deliver concise and timely communication.
- The willingness to engage the store team with motivational tactics, such as sales contests, prizes, and recognition.
- The commitment to recruiting and developing employees who share your vision and passion for results.
You worked hard for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of supervisory experience in a retail environment with 4 to 5 years in sales and/or
- Your reputation as a successful leader, sales and customer service professional
Shentel is growing quickly, but we still make you feel like family. You’re not a number here; you’re an important voice and contributor to the organization, at any and every level. We have an unbeatable culture with a team that embodies our standards of constant improvement, communication, and teamwork. To let you know how much we value you, we’ve put together a competitive, full-spectrum employee care package.
How we reward you:
- Competitive base salary plus attractive commissions with no limits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
- Generous 401(k) – up to 8% - to help you in the future
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- Highly discounted mobile phone plan through Sprint
- Paid training
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- A balanced Schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Scheduling flexibility to allow you time to give back to your community through our Community At Your Best initiatives
- Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals and ongoing development
- Individual Development Plan to map your path to success with a well established organization
What are you waiting for? Come join the team that’s leading the way in wireless!
Shentel will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- Job Family PCS
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Carlisle, PA 17013, USA
- Mechanicsburg, PA, USA