Business Unit: Water Transfer
Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support to an assigned business unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following: (others may be assigned)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including billing and accounts payables for the District.
- Answer telephone and provide information to callers or route calls to appropriate person.
- Route incoming mail.
- Maintain filing system.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
- Provide general clerical support when needed.
- May assist with accounts payables for location.
- May be required to process billing.
- Order materials, supplies, and services.
- May process time sheets for submission to payroll.
- Post bulletin board memorandums.
- Assist in explaining administrative procedures and policies to workers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High School diploma/GED.
- 1-2 years general clerical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 1-50 lbs.
- Involves standing to file documents and/or sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Requires a high degree of concentration in a busy area.
This position works inside a climate-controlled environment in an office. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Traditional Monday through Friday, 8 – 5 pm, unless operations dictate otherwise.
- Overtime as required.
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment in an office.
- Select will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.
- Greeley, CO, USA