FiberTite National Accounts Manager
The FiberTite National Accounts Manager (NAM) is a critical sales position responsible for expanding the FiberTite commercial relationships with large, strategically important multi-national, multi-location customers. He/she will be responsible for targeting the facilities’ maintenance of market segments such as of Food Processing and Healthcare Pharma. He/she will be expected to achieve sales results both directly as well as through strategically leveraging Seaman Corporation’s relevant functional resources. This person needs to be a sales specialist. The NAM will not only sell to buying teams at their corporate headquarters but also focus on building relationships among multiple levels of influencers and decision makers of the national accounts as well as core members of the value chain including Roofing Consultants, Architects, and Roofing Contractors. The NAM will develop a market strategy and report on key industry findings, growth trends and build execution plans based on common needs in the market. He or she will closely coordinate important tactical information and follow up activities with Regional Managers, Direct Sales and Independent Representatives, as well as Technical, Finance and Operational resources. The successful candidate in this role sets aggressive goals and has high standards, pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish, persists in the face of challenges and setbacks, always keeps the end in sight and puts in extra effort to meet goals/deadlines.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Set a standard of passion and energy through the FiberTite sales team in reinforcing the FiberTite growth strategy and vision. With clarity, conviction and a sense of purpose, help align the sales team to collectively execute the business plans.
- Identify needs and assess current situation of facility management activities across the target customers’ multi-facility locations globally.
- Develop and clearly communicate a customized value proposition among critical customer stakeholders, influencers, and economic decision makers with the objective of FiberTite being their preferred single-ply roofing membrane. Travel to targeted corporation headquarters, stakeholders, and influencers is required.
- Ensure the execution of delivering top line growth balances and margin expectations across all product categories. Weigh in personally on major projects requiring strategic business considerations.
- Closely manage pricing actions and trends among sales and regional manager activity. Set up early warning systems with FiberTite Product Management to spot trends in margin performance. Balance top line bottom line trade-offs.
- Develop an overall account strategy to guide company’s commercial process. Using SalesForce, this will include elements such as statement of needs, competitive landscape, evergreen accounting of customer, and understanding of key contacts.
- Document and coordinate work plans that show the interrelationships between HQ specification work and regional facility activities.
- Support project efforts to analyze RFQ’s and other bid packages while partnering with the regional managers and local contractors.
- Present updates to the Senior Leadership Team on planned events and progress made within the current markets and customers
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to ensure tools are relevant and effective, including those on the corporate website.
- Participate in key national account calls and negotiations to ensure creation of a long-term partnership and proactive positioning of being the “supplier of choice.”
- Develop reliable and timely sales forecasts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform with budgetary requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or a related degree and at least 10+ years related experience in the commercial roofing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A history of sales success. Prior National Sales Account Management experience a plus. This person need not be a “roofing expert”, rather, he/she should be an expert in telling the FiberTite track record and performance story, adapted to each listener, with strong emphasis on the value proposition.
- A strong conviction that true selling happens face to face, not with electronic messaging.
- A track record of comfort and skill in dealing with senior management.
- A track record in opening new doors at a senior level; i.e. approach skills.
- An understanding that selling to the owner not only improves results but is the most efficient route to the first sale and to achieving preferred supplier status.
- An understanding that corporate America’s major companies use multi-function buying teams to guide major purchases, demanding sales coverage at multiple levels.
- A strong conviction that every well-targeted prospect will become his/her long-term repeat customer, resulting from patient, repeated efforts at gaining the first sale.
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States