Intern- Product Management
Our internships are designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the department you’re placed in, as well as an overview of every department’s contribution to our business as a whole.
The Product Management Internship is uniquely constructed to give you hands-on, real-world experience with a Marketing Team while challenging you to develop the leadership and collaboration skills that will propel you toward a rewarding career.
This internship will begin in the summer of 2020.
- Competitive benchmarking of current offerings and new introductions
- Competitive SWOT Analysis by offering and major manufacturers
- Market research and Voice of Customer development and execution support
- Portfolio profitability analysis
- Customer Journey Mapping around key business channels (limited and support)
- Project Management (limited) of key initiatives
- Presentation of findings to Executive Leadership
Increasing Business & Department Knowledge:
- Learning roles and responsibilities of positions within the FiberTite Roofing/Marketing Departments and across other organizational disciplines
- Gaining an understanding of the products we produce
- Interacting with the team throughout the internship to learn and gain feedback
- College junior interested in entrepreneurship. Business major with a marketing focus preferred.
- Must have at least a 2.8 GPA
- Must be involved in at least 1 extra-curricular activity or volunteer activity
- Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (primary focus on Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to collect and enter data
- Ability to present a comprehensive summary of the research process conducted during the internship and the subsequent findings to Executive Leadership in a professional setting
- Must be able to provide own transportation and housing for duration of internship
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA