Fitness Trainer- Aspen Racquet Club
Aspen Racquet Club located in Wooster, Ohio opened in January of 2018. It has six cushioned indoor tennis courts, well-appointed locker rooms, a pro-shop, mezzanine level observation deck, and a fitness center complete with cardio, free weights, and various fitness classes for members.
The Fitness Trainer reports to the Aspen Director of Tennis. His or her primary responsibilities will be to develop and grow the club’s fitness training programs. The Fitness Trainer will provide individualized personal training sessions as well as group fitness classes. The Fitness Trainer must be comfortable working with clients of various ages and skill levels.
This position has the opportunity to become a full-time position with benefits, depending upon the variety of classes this person is able to teach with maintained attendance levels.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Design and develop group fitness program(s) and personal training opportunities for clients who vary in level from beginner to advanced.
- Ensure safety of clients and club property.
- Increase member retention and new member enrollment by conducting classes that are fun and challenging.
- Ensure clients are using exercise equipment properly.
- Create an effective schedule which gives clients flexible access to the programs.
- Coordinate promotion and marketing of the programs being offered.
- Provide general nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits in a fun and supportive environment.
- Enroll current and potential members into our training programs by building relationships and being their fitness expert.
- Maintain highest level of professionalism and compliance with all club rules and policies.
- Assist with other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Personal Training certification from a Nationally Accredited Organization
- Group Ex certification from a Nationally Accredited Organization
- Up to date CPR and AED certification
- Meet physical demands to facilitate fitness classes
- Enthusiasm for personal health and fitness
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA