FiberTite Technical Representative- Northeast
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Planning, scheduling, and coordinating work, training, roof inspections, and troubleshooting per Technical Services Guidelines and company environmental/safety policies
• Conducting in-progress roof-site visits to:
o Monitor and ensure proper installation of FiberTite Roof Systems, in accordance with good roofing practices and FiberTite specifications.
o Help resolve installation problems and issues as they arise.
• Training of FiberTite Applicator personnel in the proper use and installation of FiberTite products and roofing systems.
• Conducting final inspections of FiberTite Roof System installations to ensure technical and warrantable acceptance per prescribed FiberTite guidelines.
• Investigating warranty claim issues as assigned, and occasionally completing necessary FiberTite repairs as directed by FiberTite Warranty Services.
• Providing technical assistance to local / regional FiberTite Sales personnel in support of their sales needs.
• Daily driving and overnight travel throughout assigned territory to work locations, as well as occasional travel throughout the US.
This position requires:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Basic PC Skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Must have min. 5-10 years commercial roofing background as Technical Representative or Commercial Roofing Supervisor with experience in the application of roofing systems, with an emphasis on single-ply roofing. Registered Roof Observer (RRO) preferred. Working knowledge / hands-on experience with, hot-air welding equipment used for thermoplastic single-ply roofing application, and proficiency with hand-welding is desired.
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Connecticut, USA
- Delaware, USA
- Maine, USA
- Maryland, USA
- Massachusetts, USA
- New Hampshire, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- New York, USA
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Rhode Island, USA
- Vermont, USA
- Virginia, USA