FiberTite National Accounts Manager
The FiberTite National Accounts Manager (NAM) is responsible for expanding the FiberTite commercial relationships with large, strategically important multi-national, multi-location customers. He/she will be responsible for some current customers, and developing a minimum of 5 prospective new accounts in the targeted market segments of Food Processing and Healthcare Pharma. He/she will be expected to achieve results both directly and through strategically leveraging Seaman Corporations relevant functional resources. The NAM will focus on building relationships among multiple levels of influencers and decision makers at the headquarter and key buying locations of the assigned accounts as well as core members of the value chain including Consultants, Architects, and Contractors. The NAM will develop a market strategy and report on key industry findings, growth trends and build execution plans based on common needs in the market. He or she will closely coordinate important tactical information and follow up activities with Regional Managers, Direct Sales and Independent Representatives, as well as Technical, Finance and Operational resources. The successful candidate in this role sets aggressive goals and has high standards, pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish, persists in the face of challenges and setbacks, always keeps the end in sight and puts in extra effort to meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Set a standard of passion and energy through the NA FTR sales team in reinforcing the FiberTite growth strategy and vision. With clarity, conviction and a sense of purpose, align the sales team to collectively execute the business plan.
- Identify needs and assess current situation of facility management activities across the target customers’ multi-facility locations globally.
- Develop and clearly communicate a customized value proposition among critical customer stakeholders, influencers, and economic decision makers with the objective of FiberTite being the preferred single-ply roofing membrane.
- Ensure the execution of delivering top line growth balances the margin expectations across all product categories. Weigh in personally on major projects requiring strategic business considerations.
- Closely manage pricing actions and trends among sales and regional manager activity. Set up early warning systems with FTR Product Management to spot trends in margin performance. Balance top line bottom line trade-offs.
- Drive IMPACT Sales Process to meet annual sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop an overall account strategy to guide company’s commercial process. Using Seaman 360™, this will include elements such as statement of needs, competitive landscape, evergreen accounting of customer, and understanding of key contacts.
- Document and coordinate work plans that show the interrelationships between HQ specification work and regional facility activities.
- Support project efforts to analyze RFQ’s and other bid packages while partnering with local contractors.
- Present updates to the Senior Leadership Team on planned events and progress made within the current markets and customers
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to ensure tools are relevant and effective, including those on corporate website.
- Participate in key national account calls and negotiations to ensure creation of a long-term partnership and proactive positioning of being the “supplier of choice.”
- Develop reliable and timely sales forecasts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Analyze and control expenditures of area to conform to budgetary requirements
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or a related degree with 10+ years related experience in roofing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior National Sales Account Management experience a plus.
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States