FiberTite Sales Support Analyst
The FiberTite Sales Support Analyst manages sales support activities including preparation of reliable and accurate reports for payment of independent sales representative commissions; and supports FiberTite’s integration of Salesforce.com by providing assistance to field sales system users on administrative matters. This position also provides administrative support for the Vice President/General Manager of FiberTite.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
Salesforce.com Support to VP/GM and Sales Team
- Mines data and runs standard and ad hoc reports
- Supports lead assignment to appropriate sales reps or regional managers
- Assists in training programs and tutorial event set ups.
- Reviews commission reports, makes necessary adjustments
- Prepares twice-monthly reports on Commissions, distributes to Independent Sales Reps
- Calculates payouts after month-end for each Independent Rep
- Manages and maintains the schedule of the VP/GM FiberTite, including meetings, travel arrangements, administrative support
- Advises and assists internal and external customers on various administrative issues and policies
- Coordinates customer visits/training. Prepares amenities and coordinates agendas
- Works closely with Seaman Travel Coordinator on participant logistics
- Assists Marketing Comm and Marketing Intel in preparing relevant data for strategic analysis
- Lead project coordinator of the Annual FiberTite National Sales Meeting, and Regional Sales Meetings
- Provides general office duties, including check requests
- Prepares Quarterly Board Book, Monthly OC Meeting Deck, Monthly SLT Meeting PPT, Monthly/Quarterly SPRI Reporting
- Maintains Sales Rep Agreements & Contractor Agreements
This position requires:
Associate’s degree preferred with 2 to 3 years of customer service and sales administration experience with technical/commercial products preferred; equivalent education/experience will be considered. Must be able to multi-task and be very analytical and proficient in working with numbers. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software. Oracle/ERP experience and familiarity with CRM system or Salesforce.com helpful.
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA