Clinical Supervisor (LCSW or LMFT Required)
Named one of the best places to work in California!
We are committed to providing a challenging, career-enhancing environment for dedicated professionals desiring to make a difference in the lives of young people and their families. Stars Behavioral Health Group (SBHG) currently employs approximately 1,500 people at 37 different sites throughout California in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Central Valley, Stanislaus, Santa Clara, Alameda, and Sacramento counties. We serve more than 25,000 children, youth and families annually throughout the state.
Our experienced staff of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Specialists, Parent Partners and other therapists/counselors provide case management, mental health care and a range of support services in schools, homes or other community settings. Our dedicated teams work collaboratively and in partnership with family members, school administrators and faculty, county social workers, case managers, probation officers and other agencies.
Come join our team as a Clinical Supervisor in our Reseda office.
This position has primary responsibility for oversight of Wraparound and IFCCS implementation to children and their families in support of the entire Wraparound Planning Program and Process. The TEAMMATES Wraparound/IFCCS Supervisor supervises all Wraparound facilitators and IFCCS ICC’s (Intensive Case Coordinator). The Wraparound/IFCCS Supervisor also supervises the CFS/IHBS Coordinator. The Wraparound/IFCCS Supervisor will also integrate the MHS into Wraparound program practices to provide comprehensive continuity of care and documentation and is responsible for working collaboratively with the MHS Supervisor. The position will provide trainings, ensure quality assurance protocols are followed, and monitor systems for Mental Health and Wraparound services integration and compliance. He/she acts as liaison with other Star View departments and external agencies and functions on teams with other clinical & support staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of DMH EPSDT billing protocol as implemented within Star View TEAMMATES Program.
- Advanced knowledge of psychiatric illness and interventions, including basic understanding of co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
- Supervision to Wraparound Facilitators, IFCCS ICC’s, and CFS/IHBS Coordinator, including group supervision for CFS and IHBS staff.
- Accurately supervise a staff in implementing the principles of Wraparound, Core Practice Model, performing effective individual mental health rehabilitation and case management services and make appropriate referrals for dual diagnosis consults and treatment.
- Assists in integration of MHS and Wraparound/IFCCS Program practices through trainings, staff supervision, collaboration with program Supervisors/Admin, and QA /TQM.
- Assists staff (direct reports) in using a ‘whatever it takes’ approach, provides shadowing, training, coaching, and modeling
- Demonstrate effective management of MHS required forms, chart reviews and chart updates in a timely manner and in accordance with Agency and County protocols.
- Master's degree in a Mental Health Field
- Licensed in California as LMFT, LCSW, or Ph.D. Psychologist.
- CA Driver’s License
- MFTI and ACSW’s receive supervision for BBS hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision and many other voluntary benefits
- Rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth
- Excellent work/life balance including generous vacation and holiday pay
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment
- On the job training including paid CEU opportunities and career development
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Mileage reimbursement
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Reseda, Los Angeles, CA, USA