Project Coordinator, Sales Processes & Initiatives
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Coordination of and collaboration in national and international strategic or process optimization project as well as management of sub-projects in the Lead-to-Order range
- Take responsibility for work packages within national and international projects
- Creation and maintenance of project plans and status reports as well as the respective provision of quantitative and qualitative data
- Project controlling, in particular review of the milestones over the project duration
- Presentation of project results to the management
- Develop processes and manage documentations to increase transparency in the Lead-to-Order range
- Analyze operational processes, identify potential improvements and manage follow-up activities in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Take responsibility for the implementation of problem-solving techniques and workshops
- Provide internal trainings within the different departments on new processes and tools
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field, Master degree is beneficial
- Several years of project management experiences in areas of sales, marketing, and/or strategy/consulting
- Professional knowledge on methods from the areas of project management, lean management or Six Sigma
- Ability to manage strategic and change projects; ensure successful implementation of Digital Transformation
- Ability to build and lead multiple initiatives and project teams across various functions and nationalities
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical skills and very good problem-solving competencies
- Self-driven to develop new initiatives for the business to improve sales processes
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. German is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), MS SharePoint, CRM and ERP systems are beneficial
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Travel Required Yes
- Bohemia, NY 11716, USA