Technology Expert, Regenerative Medicine
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Promote the relevant Sartorius product portfolio in the rapidly growing cell and gene therapy market.
- Initiate and lead external key collaboration opportunities to generate application data for the creation of marketing collateral.
- Observe, report and analyze Regenerative Medicine market intelligence regarding technology development and competition and relay information to FMM Team Lead and Product Managers of respective business area
- Work closely with R&D team to learn intricacies of the products within applications to be able to answer most technical questions raised by Customers & Applications Specialists routinely using the product(s) for Regenerative Medicine applications.
- Inform, maintain and continuously improve user-friendly sales tools (brochures, data sheets, app notes, and website) for positioning products in various Regenerative Medicine processes to enable providing Right Product/Right Application/Right Time along with competitor comparisons.
- Evaluate product line diversification into other market segments based on local needs.
- Publications in trade journals and presentations at seminars and conferences.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Master of Science degree or equivalent in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Biomedicine, Biological Sciences or Chemistry; PhD helpful. BS acceptable with relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing or sales role
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Illinois, USA
- Indiana, USA
- Iowa, USA
- Kansas, USA
- Texas, USA
- Toronto, ON, Canada