Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.5 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Meet the sales targets and the objectives
- Owns and drives all sales channels, whether direct, distribution or ecommerce
- Owns the number, the strategy, the forecast accuracy, revenue growth and profitability for the entire LSR portfolio in the territory
- Develops and manages the territory action plan. Analyzes trends and developments in the territory; develops an individual territory plan to ensure revenue and profitability achievement in line with the company sales strategy
- Owns the customer relationship and develops account specific business plans that meet customer needs and business objectives
- Partners with internal teams (Sales Specialists, Regional Business Managers) to prioritize account/territory initiatives to develop and close opportunities
- Partners with the Purchasing to develop strategies, manage processes for account-wide contracts
- Accountable for all steps in the Sales Process and demonstrates the appropriate rigor for funnel management from lead to order using the CRM
- Work remotely from must reside within San Francisco region
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences discipline in addition to a minimum of 4 years of sales experience in the life sciences market in North America
- Experience in sales of a wide offering of laboratory products and consumables, in a life sciences market is a must and scientific background, preferred
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology customer segments is required
- Overnight travel required, geography dependent
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Travel Required Yes
- San Francisco, CA, USA