Technical Sales Specialist - 611
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
The Technical Sales Specialist will report directly to the Manager of Sales BioAnalytics NA Midwest and be responsible for all sales activities in the given geographies. Technical Sales Specialists will be tasked with ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales strategies. Previous life science sales experience is not a strict requirement, however it is highly desired for this position. This candidate should be prepared to travel 75% or more for this position.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
• Managing weekly field activities to generate and close regional sales opportunities.
• Responsibility to achieve sales and profit goals within a region.
• Weekly updates of quarterly and yearly forecast models.
• Management of CRM data input and weekly metrics.
• Direct interaction with customers to promote the Intellicyt products and brand.
• Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Maintain a monthly/quarterly expense budget and ensures territory is operating within budget.
• Reporting directly to the North America sales management team.
Skills and Experience you need to bring to our company:
• A minimum of three years of related experience or training in the Life Sciences sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
• Proven ability to identify and close sales opportunities.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA