Content Marketing Manager
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
The Content Marketing role will be responsible for helping develop the overarching content strategy in BPS with support of our corporate and business stakeholders to drive more engagement and conversion from all channels in the future.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Development of our social media strategy (channels and content)
- Regional focus on content utilized in local events to drive more booth content and customer engagement
- Improvements to www.sartorius.com content with a focus on driving improved lead generation and conversion
- Asset development to support out field sales and marketing teams
- Website structure and management of the product information master for North America
- Development of processes to update on website improvements or campaign requests in the region
- Supporting the strategy behind retirement of acquired digital assets into www.sartorius.com
- Helping lead the digital transformation mentality in the BPS division
- Implementation and management of marketing automation tool and supporting programs
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing
- At least 8 years of experience in digital, product or content marketing
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Cambridge, MA, USA