Internal Communications Specialist
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Implement and further develop internal communications structures, activities and formats within region
- Write and edit content (e.g. articles, emails, memos) for all employee-related regional and global communication channels
- Contribute to further development of Sartorius global intranet and build up the regional page
- Manage internal communication projects, including videos and live employee events
- Link with internal stakeholders within region; work closely with Corporate Communications in Germany
- Handle external regional communications as needed
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in internal communications or equivalent of at least 5 years of experience in internal communications in a mid to large company setting or at communications agencies
- Strong communications skills with excellent writing and editing abilities; experience in managing internal digital media projects and live events
- Ability to anticipate issues and recommend solutions
- Strong skills in project management
- Ability to think and act proactively, take the initiative and work as a strong, collaborative team player
- Proficiency in content management systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal and written fluency in English; Spanish welcome
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Bohemia, NY 11716, USA