Technical Sales Specialist
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.5 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
The Technical Sales Specialist will report directly to the Manager of Sales, Central US and be responsible for all sales activities in the given geographies. Technical Sales Specialists will be tasked with ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales strategies. Previous life science sales experience is not a strict requirement, however it is highly desired for this position. This candidate should be prepared to travel 50% or more for this position.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Managing weekly field activities to generate and close regional sales opportunities
- Responsibility to achieve sales and profit goals within a region
- Weekly updates of quarterly and yearly forecast models
- Management of CRM data input and weekly metrics
- Direct interaction with customers to promote the BioA products and brand
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Maintain a monthly/ quarterly expense budget and ensures territory is operating within budget
Skills and experience that you need to bring into the company:
- Experience in negotiating pricing and terms
- Experience in funnel management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working independently and collaboratively within a cross functional group
- Make an impact and influence
- Accountable in all actions
- Strong negotiation & listening skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Able to anticipate, overcome and mitigate objections
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Experience in developing business relationship with customers
- Proficient computer and applications skills
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience or training in the Life Sciences sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Texas, USA