Technical Bioprocess Sales Representative - South San Francisco
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.5 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
Sartorius has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited professional to help fuel the growth of our Bioprocess Solutions portfolio in the South San Francisco Territory (Remote position). The incumbent in this key role will be a trusted business partner to a strategic customer in the biopharmaceutical arena. If you are adept at working as a trusted technical partner and building productive customer relationships, please read on.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Provide and coordinate technical expertise across the latest portfolio offerings and in working closely together with members of the Key BioPharma Customer.
- Work alongside a great team of Field Application Specialists in providing technical consultation
- Meet the sales targets and the objectives for assigned account sites, as the primary coordinator
- Develop and manage a strategic business plan within the assigned account site
- Manage the relationship with the customers
- Selection of prospects within the assigned account sites that are appropriate for our products/services and determination of the buying motives of the key decision-makers in those organizations. Gathering of appropriate information for selecting the best contacts and decision-makers.
- Identify key decision makers and understand the best approach to communicate with each decision-maker
- Analyze customer needs/develop solution and present our product and service in a way that is satisfactory to our customers
- Product and Value presentation and demonstration as well as create quotations, negotiation and closing the deal with the customer
- 70% visiting of customers within local sites
Skills and experiences that you need to bring to our company:
Technical expertise in process development, engineering, manufacturing or in a related Field Application/Sales position.
Good negotiation skills
Economical and financial know-how
Good analytical and presentation skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with people of different levels
Flexible and willing to travel
Fluency in English – written and spoken; other languages desired
Sales experience in the biopharma industry is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in an economic or scientific discipline or equivalent experience in biopharma industry.
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Travel Required Yes
- South San Francisco, CA, USA