Product Manager, kSep Systems
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.5 billion euros in 2018 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. In order to make our products even more successful, we are looking for a Product Manager kSep Systems in Goettingen, Germany or Bohemia, NY with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a good feeling for the coming requirements of the developing market and the expressed willingness to grow our product more than the market.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Defining and communicating the strategic position and role of the kSep technology and products within the BPS portfolio
- Defining, controlling and communicating the life cycle management of the current kSep system and consumable offering to the required internal business partners
- Collation of competitive information, market intelligence and where appropriate, conducting specific market research activities
- Developing product based tactical plans to manage a mixture of established products, maximizing revenues and profitability during the lifetime of the product
- Building strong relationships and networking with key customers and opinion leaders, encouraging publications involving our technology and development of PR opportunities
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Bachelor’s degree in a biological discipline or biomedical engineering desirable (higher degree optional) Commercial experience in a customer facing form of at least 3 years desired, prior experience in Product Management would be preferred
- Market and process awareness preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complex technology and new concepts both verbally and in writing
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and schedule activities, high level of personal integrity
- Excellent English in writing and oral; additional expertise in German (writing and oral) preferred
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Travel Required Yes
- Bohemia, NY 11716, USA