OPM Specialist II, BPS
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Main customer interface for order-related communications, process orders, order management
- Handle payment issues, problem solving, interact with sales personnel as needed
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Associate degree preferred, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service capacity in a professional business environment
- Customer service background in an office environment – non-retail
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Professional writing and language skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with simple data analysis
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Bohemia, NY 11716, USA