Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive inbound materials and non-inventory Purchase Orders and verify contents and compare with records such as manifests, packing slips, or invoices to verify accuracy of incoming shipments (Part No., Quantity and Batch/Serial No.)
• Record the receipt of material into company ERP system.
• Transfer material to Incoming Quality Inspection, if required, or to the central warehouse.
• Organize and maintain stock shelves in an orderly fashion that complies with ISO policies and procedures
• Build and shrink-wrap pallets
• Pick inventory, box and pack all outbound repairs to fulfill Deliveries to customers
• Accurately prepare appropriate paperwork for Domestic and International shipments
• Perform daily cycle counts and other counts as required
• Knowledge of shipping platforms: UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager and SAP/ERP Interface.
• Interact with internal customers to carry out the shipping process
• Routine use of pallet jack and forklift
• Keep inventory accurate in Finished Goods warehouse
• Work closely within the Warehouse Group to cover manpower shortages
• Be an active participant in 6S, Continual Improvement and Work Cell Goals and Objectives
• Strive to meet goals and objectives as listed by Distribution Center Manager
• Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Distribution Center Manager that fall into the knowledge and skills required for this position
High School Graduate Diploma or G.E.D.
At least 1 year of Shipping/Receiving related or equivalent Warehouse experience
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
- Arvada, CO, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Denver, CO, USA