Caregivers for West LA & Beverly Hills area
We are seeking caregivers to fill the ever-growing need in our communities...
SALUS Homecare is seeking compassionate in home caregivers. We are looking for experienced, dedicated and dependable Japanese-speaking professionals in the South Bay area who are compassionate and enjoy working with elderly clients.
Applicants must have AT LEAST 1 year of verifiable experience as a caregiver.
- 401 K Retirement Savings
- Medical/Dental & Vision Insurance (available depending on scheduled hours)
- Flexible schedule: Full Time/Part Time
- Competitive wages (including OT)
- Semi-Monthly Pay (Direct Deposit available)
Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Transferring, Assisting with Walking, Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Companionship, Errands & Appointments
- One year of professional experience as a caregiver
- Must be Japanese-speaking
- Must satisfy requirements for California State Home Care Services Protection Act (including passing criminal background check and TB test.
- Must be legal to work in the United States (W-2 employer)
- Must Read, Write and Speak English
- Possess a current driver’s license (must provide a copy and proof of insurance)
Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Beverly Hills, CA, USA
- West LA, CA, USA