RxBenefits is hiring! We are looking for an experienced supervisor to oversee all aspects of the mailroom in our Birmingham, AL office. The Mailroom Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily workflow of the mailroom coordinators. The supervisor will be responsible for the vendors we currently use in supporting the production of client materials. This person will also play a key role in all print related projects.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manage the internal Mailroom KPI’s
• Monitor the right information to ensure quality, improve production, ensure customer satisfaction and review metrics important to our internal teams and Broker community.
• Assist with the Print Vendor projects to ensure defined process executes on accuracy and timely delivery of all internal print materials to our external printing partner
• Identification of risks and escalating to ensure no incident or disruption to the client’s service.
• Create job aids to educate end users on the process for submitting mail center requests
• Manage and maintain operational Policies and Procedures for the Mailroom staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Experience Include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3+ years’ experience in a mailroom facility
• 1-3 years of direct supervisory experience
• Strong process improvement skills
• Demonstrated experience adhering to a budget with a focus on cost and expense management
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Diligent focus to work with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to build consensus at all levels within the organization
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- RxBenefits, Inc., Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America