Clinical Nurse Manager (RN)- Wound Care
Enhance your career while enhancing the lives of patients. Join the RestorixHealth Team.
RestorixHealth is a national healthcare services company that specializes in developing and managing comprehensive wound healing centers of excellence throughout the United States. The centers offer advanced treatment therapies, including hyperbaric oxygen.
RestorixHealth and its employees are dedicated to the care of patients with chronic, non-healing wounds. Our company has a proven track record of healing wounds – even those that have not responded to other therapies. RestorixHealth’s delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound healing management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes and value based partnerships.
Every position in the Company contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You, too, can be an integral part of our team.
To ensure proper daily staffing and provide direct patient care no less than 50% of the monthly census. Supervise and oversee the day to day clinical operations of the center based employees with
oversight from the Program Director. Responsible for maintaining compliance with the hospital’s different credentialing affiliations and ensuring the policies of both the hospital and RXH are adhered
to. This person must have experience in improving efficiencies and maximizing utilization, patient satisfaction and revenues.
- Manage all clinical RXH employees in day to day operations
- Provide hyperbaric chamber operations and ensure maintenance as required
- Ensure staff demonstrates competency in core and center-specific clinical skills, and that continuing education and certificates are maintained and up to date
- Establish and ensure compliance to all RXH policies and procedures in cooperation with the hospital
- Review wound care center activities and recommend process flow changes in, or better utilization of, facilities, services and staff
- Authorize purchase of supplies and equipment in collaboration with the Program Director
- Direct hiring and training of personnel
All other duties assigned.
- Prepare monthly reports
- Participate in department quality improvement plan and assist in collecting and processing data
- Comply with all of the privacy and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Analyze patient data for reimbursement, facility planning, quality of patient care, risk management and utilization management
- Responsible for all certifications, billings, charge entry and coding activities of the wound care center
- Must have and maintain a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state in which the Clinical Manager will work
Must have and maintain a valid CPR certification approved by the American Heart Association.
- Must have wound care or comparable experience, HBOT a plus
- Must have experience in a clinical management position for two or more years
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Prior experience working with an electronic medical records (EMR) system preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Bremerton, WA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA