Full Time Front Desk Medical Coordinator
Enhance your career while enhancing the lives of patients. Join the RestorixHealth Team.
RestorixHealth is a national healthcare services company that specializes in developing and managing comprehensive wound healing centers of excellence throughout the United States. The centers offer advanced treatment therapies, including hyperbaric oxygen.
RestorixHealth and its employees are dedicated to the care of patients with chronic, non-healing wounds. Our company has a proven track record of healing wounds – even those that have not responded to other therapies. RestorixHealth’s delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound healing management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes and value based partnerships.
Every position in the Company contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You, too, can be an integral part of our team.
The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for reception, scheduling of patients, precertification, insurance verification, charge entry and daily reconciliations.
- Scheduling for HBO therapy or wound care visit, utilizing hospital software / systems as well as RXH’s EMR system
- Booking appointments appropriately based on time, staffing, equipment and supplies
Cross reference will be made to physicians’ credentials for
specialty and delineation of privileges and also for a list of
procedures approved for the wound care center
Registration to be accomplished and in accordance with hospital
policy and software / systems requirements as well as RXH’s EMR system
- All registration information to be confirmed with the patient and or responsible party
- Insurance and financial information provided by related hospital departments then needs to be entered into WoundDocs
- Verify specific insurance benefits and obtain preauthorization for wound care procedures
Patient visit charge information to be provided by wound center
personnel and provided to the respective billing and finance departments
or entered directly into hospital charge entry systems in accordance
with hospital policies and acceptable standards
- Perform daily patient schedule: charge entry reconciliations and account for all outstanding superbills
- Maintains patient privacy per HIPAA regulations
- Practices effective conflict resolution
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Substantial experience in front desk role in a hospital outpatient or medical practice setting
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have experience working with electronic medical records (EMR) system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Elkhart County, IN, USA
- Elkhart, IN, USA