Part Time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
RestorixHealth is a national healthcare services company that specializes in developing and managing comprehensive wound healing centers of excellence throughout the United States. The centers offer advanced treatment therapies, including hyperbaric oxygen.
RestorixHealth and its employees are dedicated to the care of patients with chronic, non-healing wounds. Our company has a proven track record of healing wounds – even those that have not responded to other therapies. RestorixHealth’s delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound healing management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes and value based partnerships.
Every position in the Company contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You, too, can be an integral part of our team.
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education opportunities
- Monday - Friday with no weekends
- Local Travel
- Must have and maintain a valid LPN nursing license
- Must have and maintain a valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Must have prior experience working with wound care patients
- Prior experience with billing and coding preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Full array of benefits, including all insurances, 401(k)
- Generous paid time off
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brazoria County, TX, USA
- Fort Bend County, TX, USA
- Harris County, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Pearland, TX, USA
- The Woodlands, TX, USA