Program Operations Director
Did you know that at RestorixHealth we consider the Program Operations Director as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Engaging with physicians and medical staff in our state of the art wound centers really does present a new challenge every single day.
Forecasting patient demand, owning and executing planning; working with wound-specific EMR and being responsible for budgeting, revenue cycle management, clinical operations, educational in-servicing, hospital partner interaction and retention.
All these missions require a good sense of clinical operations, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the appropriate physician supervision schedule for wound services.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join the wound center.
RestorixHealth is dedicated to healing wounds, saving limbs and optimizing patient outcomes with one of the strongest turnkey solutions for establishing advanced wound healing programs that can improve population health. The RestorixHealth community includes operations in approximately 35 states and more than 1,000 employees nationwide in partnership with hospitals, health care facilities and health systems. Please visit www.restorixhealth.com for the latest news and information on RestorixHealth and its comprehensive wound and amputation prevention centers.
Your essential responsibilities
You will have operational responsibilities from the beginning. We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship. We are passionate about wound care and will make sure you receive both formal training and regular support from your assigned general manager and regional director.
What we offer you
Be a part of a dynamic and supportive work environment with a mission to restore health and improve the quality of life and access to care for patients with wounds. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefit package (all insurances, 401k)
- Performance bonus (all in line with your results and performance)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Monday to Friday
- 5 years total experience in an ambulatory care setting
- Operations management, leadership, marketing, referral source generations, medical sales, hospital service line management, process management experience preferred
- Excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Good speaking and written command of the English language
- Possess intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills, be technologically savvy
- Decision-making via innovation & creativity
- Strong problem-solving skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Grayson County, TX, USA
- McKinney, TX, USA
- Plano, TX, USA
- Sherman, TX, USA