Regional VP Business Development - CAH
Reporting to the Senior Vice
President of Business Development, the Regional Vice President of Business
Development will seek out, identify and develop new business opportunities with
targeted hospitals located across their defined territory. The RVP will be
responsible for direct lead generation combined with collaboration with other
RXH BD resources and RXH partners. This individual will give detailed
presentations to qualified hospitals outlining the RestorixHealth (RXH)
business solutions and effectively sell RXH’s solutions through a hospital’s
continuum of care. The Regional Vice President of Business Development
will use all means to facilitate the signing of an administrative services
agreement (“ASA”) between the targeted hospital and RXH.
- Lead and use a coordinated and teamwork approach with
the Senior Vice President of Business Development, and other RXH
resources, to identify and target hospitals in an assigned geographic area
that meet the minimum standards for a wound care and hyperbaric medicine
- Identify existing wound care programs that want to add
hyperbaric medicine as an adjunctive therapy to their wound care program.
- Identify current comprehensive wound care programs that
are either self-managed by the hospital, or another wound management
company, as takeover programs for RXH.
- Work collaboratively with RXH Program Directors within
your territory to uncover competitive intelligence and possible
opportunities for RXH.
- Develop strategies both directly and collaboratively
with other BD resources to penetrate target hospitals and utilize all
possible means such as the telephone, internet and US Mail to engage with
hospital executives including, but not limited to the C-Suite level (CEO,
COO, CFO, CMO, CNO).
- Travel extensively throughout the territory meeting
with interested hospitals.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed financial pro
- Assist with the preparation of hospital presentations.
- Give detailed presentations to hospital executives and
clinical personnel on RXH solutions and value proposition.
- Manage the entire program business development process
from initial contact through the signing of an administrative services
agreement and effective hand off to the RXH Implementation Team.
- Identify and develop physician champions at the target
- Facilitate the signing of an administrative services
agreement between the hospital and RXH.
- Consistent utilization of SalesForce.com as a strategic
tool to advance business development opportunities and deliver various
business development reports through said utilization of SalesForce.com.
- Maintain detailed records of all business development
activities through SalesForce.com.
- Represent the company at various industry trade shows.
- This position requires extensive travel
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or
- Three years’ experience in the wound care and
hyperbaric management industry selling management services is preferred.
- Relevant experience selling outsourced management
services at the C-Suite level or high end consultative medical device
sales will be considered.
- Must have familiarity with SalesForce.com or other
sales force automation tools.
- Intermediate to advances Excel, Word and PowerPoint
skills are required.
- Must have well developed and professional interpersonal
skills (including listening skills).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to interact effectively with people at all
levels of the organization and hospitals; ability to work independently to
research, analyze and develop information to identify business
- The ability to maintain flexibility with respect to
assigned tasks due to changing deadline, changing deliverables and
priorities is a must.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential and
sensitive information with appropriate discretion and possess the ability
to perceive and analyze problems and develop alternative strategies to
- Must have a general knowledge and understanding of pro
forma financial statements and regulatory and accrediting requirements for
- Good organizational and communication skills (oral and
- A positive, high-energy attitude.
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Little Rock, AR, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA