Raging Waters San Jose - Emt I - 745
This position is responsible for the overall health and safety of Guests and Team Members. .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to call-outs from dispatcher.
- Assess patients' conditions and responsiveness to interventions.
- Assess nature and extent of emergency situations, and need for additional assistance.
- Mitigate incidents by helping to control crowds, protecting valuables and performing other duties.
- Assist other emergency medical personnel with administering Advanced Life Support.
- Communicate with first responders regarding patients' vital statistics.
- Maintainoffice, medical equipment and supplies.
- Complete patient care reports and other documentation.
- Comply with applicable policies and procedures, SOPs and medical protocols.
- Reporting emergency situations to Manager on Duty and General Manager.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and witness interviews.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Comply and enforce all RWSJ policies and procedures.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work required hours scheduled while following all labor laws
- Communicate appropriate park or team related concerns to the Leadership Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have good time management skills.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Valid EMT-B Certification required.
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.
- Job Family SAFETY/SECURITY
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- San Jose, CA, USA, San Jose, California, United States of America