Idlewild & SoakZone - Finance Office Teller
Join the Idlewild & SoakZone Team - Start the Ride of Your Life with us in 2019!
Finance Office / Teller
This position is responsible for completing operational needs as directed by the management team at Idlewild & SoakZone!
Functions include interacting with guests of all ages and fellow employees, performing job duties as assigned by department supervisors and managers. As a Team, we all work together to make people smile, which fulfills our mission of providing the FINEST in Family Fun and Entertainment!
- Work as a bank teller for revenue generating departments, issuing funds and change runs throughout the day and reconciling and balancing revenue to daily sales reports at end of daily operations.
- Must be available any day any shift between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. depending on park operations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk up and down stairs multiple times per shift.
- Must be able to lift boxes of wrapped coin.
* Must be 18 years of age or older at time of application submission.
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work well with others.
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail.
* Physical requirements include frequent standing, frequent sitting, frequent
walking, and frequent communicating.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and
* Must be available to work at least 15 hours/week.
* Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
* Working environment includes indoor and outdoor work in a variety of weather
and temperature conditions.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Ligonier, PA, USA, Ligonier, Pennsylvania, United States of America