As a Retail Team Member you will work in the retail locations at the park. You will be responsible for general clean up, organization, inventory control and for proper cash handling at the location. This position requires a responsible person who is generally outgoing, reliable, great with communicating and friendly!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests that enter the shops.
- Restock, Properly Display and Sell Park Retail Products.
- Maintain Clean Retail Spaces and organized storage containers.
- Give appropriate change and receipts.
- Provide assistance to other departments as directed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talk with guests and answer questions regarding park policies, procedures, or destinations.
- Work required hours scheduled while following all labor laws.
- Comply with and enforce all Raging Waters policies.
- Communicate appropriate department, park or team related concerns to the Leadership Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is generally moderate to high.