FOOD RUNNER - FOH
Join OTG as a Food Runner now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the John F. Kennedy International Airport.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
- Delivers correct prepared food from the kitchen to the correct location in an efficient and professional manner
- Aids in bussing and clearing tables; abides by "full hands in, full hands out" rule when walking in and out of the kitchen
- Aids in moving and installing kegs of beer
- Acts as a server's assistant; aids servers when necessary (setting the table, providing extra napkins, etc.)
- Mops, sweeps, and performs other cleaning duties throughout the kitchen and dining room as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be fully conversational in English
- Must successfully obtain ServSafe Certification within 30 days of being hired
- Ability to read menus and ticket items
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods
- Physical ability to carry and balance plates of food
- Physical ability to lift on occasion up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, during inclement weather, and holidays as needed
- Must obtain NYC Food Handlers Certification within 30 days of being hired
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- John F Kennedy International Airport, Jamaica, New York, United States of America