Utility Worker - Markets
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Market Utility now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the O’Hare Liberty International Airport.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
- Fulfills orders per distribution requests
- Inspects fulfillment orders prior to distribution to ensure quality
- Delivers merchandise as requested to locations within the terminal
- Organizes merchandise and stocks appropriately
- Cleans, sanitizes, and organizes the store room including all shelving, floors, and ceilings to OTG specifications
- Maintains stock in an organizes and clean fashion
- Maintains inventory of all warehouse items
- Cleans, sweeps, and restocks as necessary
- Accepts and receives incoming merchandise into warehouse
Must be fully conversational in English
- Ability to read invoices and count product
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 85 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to climb ladders to store and retrieve product
- Ability to push/pull delivery cart
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $11.00
- O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America