Passion can take many forms: for the mountains, for serving others, for being a part of a team, for the skills you are learning or haven't learned yet.
The Parking Team Lead at Mt Hood Meadows leads individual parking lot crews to ensure the safe and efficient parking of vehicles as well as outstanding guest service by all Parking Department employees.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Ability to be insured to operate company vehicles
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays during the winter season
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business
- Previous leadership experience
- Basic understanding of parking department operational procedures
Perks include season passes for self and dependents, buddy tickets, resort discounts, transit and resort daycare discounts.
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Friday, November 1, 2019
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA