Meadows PDX Guest Services Team Member
At Mt. Hood Meadows, we practice what we call “The Perpetual Stoke.”
Responsible for customer service and retail sales, Team Members at our PDX location provide guests with up-to-date knowledge on Mount Hood Meadow’s products and services. They assist with sign ups for lessons, rentals and programs, maintain a high level of hospitality and get guests stoked for their visit to the mountain.
- Must be 18 year of age or older
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D)
- Strong sales background
- Proficient computer skills; previous experience operating a point of sales system
- Must have cash handling experience
- Able to commit to working weekends and holidays
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Current OLCC Service Permit preferred
- Ski and Snowboard industry experience preferred
- Experience in Guest Service and Retail Sales preferred
Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business. Perks include employee and dependent season passes, buddy tickets, resort discounts, employee transit and more!
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Portland, OR 97209, USA