Cooper Spur Line Cook
Service is one of Cooper Spur’s Core Values, and we believe in upholding the highest standards in team and guest services. The Line Cook at the Crooked Tree Tavern is essential to the services Cooper Spur provides - delicious food to compliment our guests’ experience, enjoying life on the slopes of Mt Hood.
This is a part-time position. The Cook is responsible for all aspects of food production including ticket execution, food prep, quality control, and sanitation in the area where they work. This position will also help with other kitchen and dish room duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year culinary experience or formal culinary education
- Current Oregon Food Handlers Card
- Able to lift/carry up to 40 pounds
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once and manage multi-course food service
- Able to commit to work on weekends and holidays
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business.
Perks include employee and dependent season passes, buddy tickets, resort discounts, employee transit and resort daycare discounts.
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10755 Cooper Spur Rd, Mt Hood, OR 97041, USA