CDL Bus Driver
We really don't know who first said "getting there is half the fun" but we have a hunch that it was a CDL driver. Meadows is now hiring CDL Bus drivers for our winter season that has safety as their #1 priority while ensuring a great guest and team member experience.
We have early morning and evening positions, as well as full and part time both on the Hood River and Sandy sides of the mountain. The Bus Driver’s main responsibility is operating passenger buses transporting employees and guests. Additional duties may include assisting the department with directing traffic, monitoring the parking lot for capacity, safety, and guest service opportunities, and assist with the general upkeep, signage, and maintenance of the parking lots as needed.
- Must be 19 years of age or older for insurance purposes
- Carrying a current CDL and Med Card
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Experience operating passenger buses and shuttles in all weather and road conditions with the ability to apply snow chains when necessary
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays during the ski and snowboard season
A full job description will be available during interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA