The Parking Team at Mt. Hood Meadows knows how to start the day off right by guiding our guests safely and efficiently to their parking spot while welcoming them to their mountain home. Parking the guests is a serious coordinated effort and it takes a team to working together to make it happen. Parking Attendants may start the shift with placing cones, signs, and barricades as needed before directing guests to the appropriate parking spaces. This position strongly focuses on the guest experience as Parking Attendants are one of the first points of contact with our visitors, welcoming them to the mountain and providing them information as needed.
- Must be 14 years of age or older
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Ability to stand and work outdoors in all winter weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30lbs. or greater with assistance
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays
Full job description provided at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA