Restaurant & Banquet Supervisor
At Mt. Hood Meadows, we practice what we call “The Perpetual Stoke.” We believe if we create an awesome work environment, our team will create enriching experiences for our guests.
We are seeking a self-motivated team focused leader to assist in supervising all aspects of front of the house operations as well as banquets and weddings. The Restaurant & Banquet Supervisor focuses on leadership and hospitality, providing support to the restaurant staff to ensure the highest standards of service in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum 3 years serving and banquet experience in a high volume atmosphere
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- OLCC Service Permit & Oregon Food Handler’s Card or ability to obtain one upon hire
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays
- Employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory background screening
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA