Passion can take many forms: for the mountains, for serving others, for being a part of a team, for the skills you are learning or haven't learned yet. Why would you tend bar anywhere else when you could serve right here at Mt. Hood Meadows. Not only do you get to serve and chat with our amazing guests, you get to do it on the side of a volcano. This position is responsible for pouring and preparing all of the beverages for the restaurant quickly and efficiently, as well as serving the guests sitting at the bar.
- Minimum 3 years bartending experience in a high volume full-service restaurant
- Must be 21 years of age or older OLCC Service Permit and Oregon Food Handlers Car or ability to obtain upon hire
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
- Available to work weekends and holidays during the ski and snowboard season with NYE and NYD mandatory
A full job description will be available during interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA