Passion can take many forms: for the mountains, for serving others, for being a part of a team, for the skills you are learning or haven't learned yet.
As a Server at Mt Hood Meadows you will have the opportunity to provide superior guest service & hospitality with attention to consistency. With day and evening shifts available, you will have plenty of time to get out on the mountain before or after your shift for some fun.
- Minimum 1 year serving experience in a high volume full service restaurant
- OLCC Service Permit or ability to obtain one
- Oregon Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain one
- Able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
- Available to work holidays (working a mandatory shift on NYE, NYD, MLK, & President’s Day)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business.
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA