Service is one of our Core Values and we believe in upholding the highest standards in team and guest services. As Restaurant Expeditor, you work behind the scenes with the team, tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery. This position acts as the liaison between the front of the house and the back of the house and puts the final set of eyes on the order to ensure quality and consistency is delivered.
- Must be at least 15 years of age
- Able to obtain or currently carry an Oregon Food Handler’s card
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 pounds and to carry multiple plates confidently
- Must be able to commit to work weekends and holidays during the winter season; working a mandatory shift on NYE and NYD
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant preferred
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA