Lead Warehouse Clerk/Driver - Parcel Only
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
Performs warehouse duties related to receipt, shipment, storage, and distribution of products, parts, and materials. Loads, unloads, moves, and stores items according to delivery or routing documents or supervisor instructions. Completes necessary reports and freight bills. Serves as a backup driver to deliver packages in a specific route.
- Receive shipments from Owner Operators and other delivery agents. Correctly store products and items that will be kept in the warehouse. Prepare and separate products and items for pick-up that will be sent back out.
- Assist Owner Operators with locating products or items.
- Assist Owner Operators with loading shipments.
- Separate and stage products for customers’ next day deliveries.
- Count and consolidate lab specimens, verify paperwork, and prepare for Owner Operator pick-up.
- Enter orders and pull products or items for UPS pick-up.
- Complete Overage, Shortage, & Damage Reports and complete other reporting as required.
- Fill out freight bills as required.
- Maintain warehouse as a safe and clean facility.
- Safely and accurately delivering packages and customer supplies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeping Company vehicles, offices, warehouses, and freight secure at all times.
- Assisting in covering other routes/shifts in your designated location as required by your Manager.
- Accurately entering package data information in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of productivity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of previous warehouse experience required
- Previous delivery experience preferred
- Must have flexible schedule
- 21 years or older
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- No more than 1 moving violation in past three years
- Zero DWI's or DUI's in the past seven years.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA