OKC Operations Supervisor
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
We are seeking a hands-on Operations Supervisor to supervise personnel under his/her discretion in a manner that promotes company values and ensures the success of the company’s short and long-term objectives. Ensures shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner and takes precautions to protect warehouse contents against loss. Ensures quality service is provided to each customer. Supervisor will answer to Branch manager and there will be 5-10 employees that will answer to them.
SCHEDULE: This position will need to have flexible hours Monday through Saturday. The position will consist mainly of daytime hours but there is the possibility of having to cover overnight positions.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage receipt of shipments and correctly store products and items that will be kept in the warehouse.
- Monitors owner operator activity and ensures completion of assigned routes. Ensures all deliveries are performed within customer expectations.
- Ensures all owner operators are operating under applicable company, federal and state rules, regulations and operating procedures. Communicates effectively with the Director of Compliance.
- Enter orders and pull products or items for pick-up.
- Complete Overage, Shortage, & Damage Reports and other reporting as required.
- Maintain inventory of warehouse.
- Monitor warehouse staffing and conduct warehouse employee evaluations.
- Maintain warehouse as a safe, clean facility.
- Sets proper example of conduct and attitude for employees under his/her supervision, towards customers and the general public.
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- And more!!!
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA