Knoxville Sorter - FT
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
LSO is looking for motivated men and women to join our Sort team!
General Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:00am - 10:00am
Compensation: $10.00 PER HOUR
Fork Lift Drivers will assist with small package sorting, and will handle both small packages as well as palletized bundles. Associates are responsible for safe and accurate scanning, cross-docking, loading/lifting, sorting/weighing of packages by hand. Work performed in a warehouse environment and subject to external climate (very hot and or cold.)
- Operate Fork Lift
- Manage inventory control system
- Maintain product data
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
- Proficient in electronic inventory systems and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule pickups and dispatch driver activity on demand
- Report all findings and discrepancies timely with management and support staff
Full time benefits that include:
- Short term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Knoxville, TN, USA