NOLA Branch Manager
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
We are seeking a hands-on Branch Manager in our New Orleans, LA location.
This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and control a high volume inbound and outbound priority package operation in a manner that provides maximum service to our customers while maintaining a safe, productive, and cost-effective operation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Manages all branches under their authority within parameters set forth by budgeted guidelines for both Sales and Operating Costs.
- Manages the branches within parameters set forth by the Regional Director.
- Ensures company policy is upheld and adhered to in all aspects of the branch.
- Ensures all Owner Operators are operating under applicable company, federal and state rules, regulations and operating procedures. Communicates effectively with Corporate Director of Compliance.
- Resolves customer complaints, operational problems and customer service/clerical concerns in a professional and expeditious manner.
- Facilitates Branch Standards Reporting requirements.
- Maintains positive working relationship with all customers. Is responsible for productive communication with “key” accounts.
- Reports security problems and emergency situations to proper officials.
- Maintains a positive and safe working environment within the branch.
- Takes a pro-active approach in communication to customers and company officials.
- Ensures training of personnel in all aspects of job performance while promoting an environment that promotes continued education and improvement for all employees.
- Communicates with other Branch Managers and Regional Directors in designing and implementing improvements and programs system wide.
- Day to day business is to be performed in a moral, ethical and legal manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Education Required: College degree or equivalent industry experience
Experience Required: 5 years’ management experience
FULL-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Holiday pay
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- St Rose, LA 70087, USA