TYLER- Branch Manager
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
General Schedule: Monday - Friday
This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and control a high volume inbound and outbound priority package operation in a manner that provides maximum service to our customers while maintaining a safe, productive, and cost-effective operation.
Principle duties include, but are not limited to: interviewing and selecting driver and data entry candidates, training and development of new employees, daily time card / payroll entry, driver safety training, maintaining an acceptable level of safety, quality and productivity, employee performance evaluations including safety check rides, ensure scheduled pick-ups and deliveries are made in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and completion of package data information, oversight of inbound/outbound package sorts to ensure package routing accuracy, scheduling, fleet vehicle maintenance as well as focusing on cost control measures, timely submission of invoices, route work and / or line-hauls as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
· Manages all branches under their authority within parameters set forth by budgeted guidelines for both Sales and Operating Costs.
· Manages the branches within parameters set forth by the Regional Director.
· Ensures company policy is upheld and adhered to in all aspects of the branch.
· Ensures all Owner Operators are operating under applicable company, federal and state rules, regulations and operating procedures. Communicates effectively with Corporate Director of Compliance.
· Resolves customer complaints, operational problems and customer service/clerical concerns in a professional and expeditious manner.
· Facilitates Branch Standards Reporting requirements.
· Maintains positive working relationship with all customers. Is responsible for productive communication with “key” accounts.
· Reports security problems and emergency situations to proper officials.
· Maintains a positive and safe working environment within the branch.
· Takes a pro-active approach in communication to customers and company officials.
· Ensures training of personnel in all aspects of job performance while promoting an environment that promotes continued education and improvement for all employees.
· Communicates with other Branch Managers and Regional Directors in designing and implementing improvements and programs system wide.
· Day to day business is to be performed in a moral, ethical and legal manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Education Required: College degree or equivalent industry experience
Experience Required: 5 years’ management experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Short Term disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Vacation and Holiday pay
- Pay Type Salary
- Tyler, TX, USA