30 - Warehouse Supervisor
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
LSO Final Mile has an immediate full-time opening in the warehouse at our Oklahoma City facility location.
General Schedule: M-F and some Saturday mornings, 12:00AM - 9:00AM (Overnight)
Supervises activities of warehouse personnel. Ensures shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner. Takes precautions to protect warehouse contents against loss. Completes necessary reports and freight bills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Oversee receipt of shipments from Owner Operators and other delivery agents. Correctly store products and items that will be kept in the warehouse. Prepare and separate products and items for pick-up that will be immediately sent back out.
- Assist Owner Operators with locating products or items.
- Assist Owner Operators with loading shipments.
- Enter orders and pull products or items for UPS pick-up.
- Complete Overage, Shortage, & Damage Reports and complete other reporting as required.
- Maintain inventory of warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse as a safe, clean facility.
- Monitor warehouse staffing and conduct warehouse employee evaluations.
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch and/or Regional Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ previous supervisory experience required. Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Able to drive a tow motor and a forklift or be able to learn. Must be able to remember details and follow specific directions. Knowledge of city streets beneficial. Must have the desire to help and assist others. Must have a professional demeanor with customers, Owner Operators, and office personnel.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand be mobile and able to drive a tow motor and forklift. The employee must be able to lift and/or move various amounts depending on position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Holiday pay
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA