30 - Pre-Load Sorter
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
Must be available: Tuesday - Saturday 2:00 am -6:30 am
1. Working safely and following safety policies/procedures.
2. Adhering to Company policies and procedures.
3. Loading and unloading vehicles including semi-trailers and trucks as required using appropriate equipment.
4. Maintain a clean warehouse by taking trash out, sweeping the warehouse, stacking and organizing pallets, minimizing clutter on the dock, rearranging freight as needed.
5. Set up for the PM shift.
6. Assist in scanning and sorting freight as needed.
7. Keeping Company vehicles, offices, warehouses, and freight secure at all times.
8. Maintaining an acceptable level of productivity.
This position requires that you work on your own the majority of the time and stay productive with minimal guidance once you are trained.
Pre-employment screening includes a complete background check.
LSO is an EOE and drug free workplace
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dallas, TX, USA