FT Route Coordinator
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
NOW HIRING Route Coordinator!
Compensation: $11.00/hr + Benefits!
Monday – Friday 6am – 3pm
Ensures all routes are efficiently covered on a day-to-day basis. Ensures quality care is provided to scheduled customers. Route documentation, route scheduling and data analysis will be the primary functions/responsibilities.
- Ensure daily route coverage.
- Create and update route sheets.
- Update route database with new activity.
- Regulate amount of time-off requests per day.
- Keep up with next-flight-out financial work and create solutions if any problems arise.
- Gather and file all route documentation.
- Fulfill requested confirmations, route sheets, etc. for the customer.
- Print out route check-in sheet for dispatch each night.
- Complete the route coverage sheet for the following day.
- Keep keys and keycards for financial institutions and lab lockboxes.
- Enter all owner operator pay tickets.
- Assist with orientation of new owner operators.
- Complete scheduled owner operator commission adjustments and send to the corporate office.
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch and/or Regional Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education Required: Transportation logistics degree preferred.
Experience Required: Two years’ transportation logistics experience preferred.
Abilities Required: Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have a professional demeanor with customers, owner operators, and office personnel in person and on the telephone. Must be proficient with
Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Streets, and Trips. Must be able to learn additional programs as necessary.
Full time benefits that include:
· Short term disability
· Paid holidays and vacation
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Permanent
- Travel Required No
- 240 Oxmoor Ct, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA