IT Support Specialist
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
LSO is seeking an energetic professional with strong IT skills for our Corporate Service Desk.
Description of Duties: As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing excellent IT support for all LSO team members; document and manage procedures for regularly performed functions; manage activation & configuration of cellular devices. This position will require experience performing the following: Network and computer troubleshooting; PC inventory; interact with internal and external customers on IT issues.
- Respond to requests for technical support, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Manage equipment inventory
- Interact with internal and external customers on IT issues
- Document and manage procedures for regularly performed functions
- Assist with System, Network Administration and Customer Integration
- Install and configure workstations, printers, monitors, VoIP desk phones, mobile devices, and all related software if required
- Ability to meet ticket Service Level Targets ensuring that all requests are logged and correct procedures are followed
- Set up new user access and equipment
- Assist remote sites over the phone, remote desktop, and on-site visits
- Participate in rotating on call schedule covering after hours, weekends and holidays
- Strength in basic network and computer troubleshooting (hardware and software); with "hands-on" experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows 7/10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office/Office365, Active Directory, and Exchange Management Console
- Experience working within a technical support role, including PC (desktop, laptop, mobile devices), printer, monitor, phone, permissions/security, and other IT hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with virus and spyware removal
- Understanding Remote administration support
- Experience in using a ticketing system to manage, prioritize, and multitask workload
- Basic knowledge of Telecom, Web Services, Ticketing system
- Available to work flexible hours including both scheduled and on call support, including weekends and holidays (10%)
- 2-4 Years in a fast-paced Service desk environment, work independently or as part of a team, and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain composure while working under pressure
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA